Conventional hoisting belt, generally made of high-strength polyester filament, has high strength, wear resistance, oxidation resistance, ultraviolet resistance and other multiple advantages, while the texture of a soft, non-conductive, no corrosion (no harm to the human body), is widely used in various fields.There are many types of hoisting belts Conventional hoisting belts (according to the appearance of the sling) are divided into four categories: annular core piercing, annular flat, binocular core piercing, binocular flat.
Hoisting belt is increasingly used in contemporary, scientific and international hoisting construction sites.Products are widely used in steel mills, oil fields, ports, mechanical and electrical, transportation and other industries of hoisting.
(1) light weight, good flexibility, easy to bend, the use of bento;
(2) It does not damage the appearance of the hanging object and has strong maintainability;
(3) lifting stability, high safety coefficient;
(4) High tensile strength, beautiful color, easy to distinguish;
(5) is an insulator;
(6) the lifting belt has long life, good corrosion resistance and wear resistance;
(7) progress rest obedience, save cost;
(8) widely used, widely used in aviation, aerospace, nuclear power establishment, military manufacturing, port loading and unloading, power equipment, machine processing, chemical steel, shipbuilding, transportation and other categories.