(1) During the use of the spanger, if the rotation of the lock is not flexible or not in place, the adjusting nut should be checked, and then the following parts should be checked:
(1) whether the tension spring of the pawl is damaged, if damaged, it should be replaced;
(2) whether the transmission mechanism is stuck, such as stuck, is poor lubrication, it should be in the activity of the transmission mechanism at the connection of lubricating oil (or grease).If the guide pin is too tight, loosen the nut appropriately.If the connection is loose, the transmission pipe or other rod deformation, it should be corrected;
(3) Whether the buffer spring tension is too small, if too small, the length of the wire rope connecting the buffer spring should be shortened.
(2) The indicator marking paint on the indicator board of the spreader shall be prevented from falling off during use.Once found, the paint of the original indication should be repaired in time.
(3) The steel wire rope on the sphanger should be cleaned and coated with lubricating oil or grease in time, especially the bend of the steel wire rope.
(4) for the main stress component, ring, lock, ear plate and rigging shackle, under normal use condition, should be checked at least once every 3 months, no cracks and serious deformation.
(5) All oil cups, including oil cups of ratchet mechanism, oil cups on sliding bearing seats and oil cups of rotary lock boxes, should be filled with lubricating oil at the main movable connection according to the use situation.
(6) often check whether the rope clip is loose, whether the buffer spring is overstretched, and deal with problems in time.
(7) Each kind of sphanger shall not exceed the rated lifting weight, and the buffer spring shall not be excessively stretched.
(8) The hoisting process should be stable hoisting to avoid deformation due to the mutual collision between the sphanger and the crane or other equipment.